Join CAST on Thursday, October 16th for a practitioner forum on operationalizing software analytics to confront the growing IT risk in a controlled and cost-effective manner.
The CAST Software Quality in Action forum will feature Dr. Bill Curtis, Director of the Consortium for IT Software Quality, and Melinda Ballou, Program Director of IDC. As well as practitioner presentations from Mike Furniss of The Coca-Cola Company and Nilesh Vaidya, Head of IT Transformation, Capgemini. They will share their experience and examples in operationalizing software analytics to reduce IT cost and prevent risk in their organizations
Practitioner Breakout & Training Sessions
- Engaging Senior Management: Facilitate management “buy in”…what works, what doesn’t and what’s really important for getting stakeholders involved
- Training: Establishing Productivity Measurement Programs with Dr. Bill Curtis
- Engaging Technical Users: Addressing the questions…Why should I do this? How do I get the team involved? How can CAST AIP help me?
- Training: Improving Analysis Relevance and Improving Reporting Relevance
Melinda Ballou, IDC, Program Director, ALM and Executive Strategy
- Latest Trends in Software Quality Analysis and Measurement Adoption
Dr. Bill Curtis, Director of CISQ, Chief Scientist of CAST and Co-Author of the CMM
- 2014 CRASH Report
- Software Analytics in the Fourth Wave of Software Engineering
- CISQ and the Emerge of Software Source Code Standards – Bill Curtis
Customer Use Cases
- The Coca Cola Company